The IKAN Story
IKAN was born of a conversation between two friends in Camosun’s carpentry program in Victoria, BC. They had worked for a range of home-builders and installed many kitchens, and one day got talking about something that had struck them both: The cost for a quality kitchen on the island was too high. Not long after that conversation, Kyler installed an IKEA® kitchen and was impressed with the quality of the cabinets, the Blum hardware, the storage solutions, the customizable sizing, and the price point. And thus, IKAN was born. Today our team encompasses more than 25 people, including certified carpenters, designers, office team and a host of dogs to keep us company at our warehouse and showroom.
Our clients choose IKAN because
- We take a good product and make it great.
- We take the complexity out of your project.
- We are the best value in the kitchen installation market.
Our clients want
- Comfort and functionality in a space central to their home.
- To entertain friends and host family in a stylish kitchen they are proud of.
- Quality and value at a good price.
- To increase the value of their home.
- Their kitchen to align with their style and bring them joy.
- To feel their kitchen meets and exceeds their needs.
- Environmentally friendly products
- Lowest VOC off-gassing
Our Brand Promise
We aim to make every step of your kitchen project seamless and stress-free with our IKAN Proven Process. With a 25-Year Warranty on materials and a 5-year warranty on labour, IKAN is the best value in the kitchen installation market.